OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
We at Kalpaka Chemicals Pvt Ltd, manufacturer of activated carbon / activated charcoal is committed for the prevention of pollution, injury and ill health of the persons and to maintain a sustainable Environmental, Health and Safety Management System in all our activities and also to resolve issues arising from Internal/External disasters and satisfy the needs and expectations of interested parties in line to the Occupational health & safety management system requirements.
To achieve this we commit ourselves to,
- Strive towards achieving objectives framed for incident and accident free situation and waste management, resource conservation through reduce, reuse & recycle concepts.
- Reducing / eliminating the risk level by taking inputs from context of the organization, interested parties needs and expectations, A&I (Aspects & Impacts) and HIRA (Hazard identification risk Assessment) study.
- Comply with all applicable Regulatory / Statutory requirements related to safety and environment.
- Maintaining an Incident and Accident free situation and clean work environment by prevention of pollution and preservation of natural resources, by involving and improving awareness, training and competence to employees and contractors.
- Adopting and following continual improvement through enhanced Occupational health and safety and Environmental management system requirements.
- Top Management commits in Improving Environmental Health Safety performance through consultation and participation.
- Wherever possible we will understand the context of the organization and fulfill the needs and expectation of interested parties to a possible extent.
We shall communicate this policy to all our employees and would make it available to interested parties / Customers also on request.
S. Ganesan B.E (Hons.)